We will guide you through the whole process – from Plans to Construction
Our first goal is to listen to what you want and answer your questions about plan and construction options. We will guide you through Plan Design and Development, provide you with detailed quotes for our products and services, and coordinate with you and your contractor from start to finish. On raising day, our easy to assemble frames, precision craftsmanship, and decades of experience help make your project a source of pride and a legacy for future generations.
- We get together to discuss your ideas, your lot, potential costs, and appropriate contracting methods.
- We review plans and photos of one or more of our existing homes with features similar to your ideas.
- Our designers develop rough plans and cost estimates.
- You assemble a preliminary contractor team, and we include them in the design process to ensure smooth system integration later.
- We model your frame in 3D perspective.
- We contract with you for a set of working drawings that will be used for financing, permitting and construction.
- You can secure firm bids for construction using plans, specifications, and details from your Owner’s Manual, which we begin creating for you after our very first meeting.
- You can obtain permits and finalize financing.
- Time to sign contracts and pay deposits to contractors.
- Begin construction!
- We monitor construction progress through phone and/or site visits and are available for contractors’ questions.
- We evaluate the finished product with a walk through and review of the home, and discuss decisions made during the process